Wednesday 26 November 2008

Thank you!

Our Family is His at It's a Boy's Life gave me this amazingly sweet blog award. I was so surprised and touched by this!


Here's what I have to do now. (AKA - The Rules!)

1. Put the award up on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog


Heather at A Day in My Life also gave me an award recently, the Marie Antoinette, Real Person Award. That meant so much to me!


The rules for this award want you to reflect who awarded it to you, display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7) other bloggers.

Both of these awards go to the following seven incredible bloggers (Just seven?? But there are so many!):

Lauren @ Fizleglitz
Jen @ Hilty Sprouts
Carol @ Parenting Freedom
Annie @ PhD in Parenting
Rachel @ Simplicity Soup
Stefanie @ Sparkle o' Joy
Natasha @ To Live for Him

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! :) I should give you an award for the thoughtful comments you always leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed seeing this. THANKS!! Somebody happened to click on that link today and I clicked back to this post. Sorry I missed it in the fall, but I am still just as pleased. :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete