Sunday 16 November 2008

Sharing the love

I received this award from Heather and Korey last week. Thank you, ladies! It was so sweet and thoughtful of you.


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.


The rules are:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.

2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I picked:

1. Stefani @ Blue Yonder
2. Adrian @ Dreamin' in Technicolor
3. Patti @ Fill Me With Beauty
4. Lauren @ Fizleglitz
5. Rebecca @ Graceful Parenting
6. Jen @ Hilty Sprouts
7. Carol @ Parenting Freedom
8. Annie @ PhD in Parenting
9. Nicole @ The Single Domestic
10. naejeirual @ Thinkin'
11. Natasha @ To Live For Him
12. Melody @ Transitions of an Overachiever
13. Sara @ Walk Slowly Live Wildly
14. Christine @ Welcome to my Brain
15. Laura @ Wild Parenting

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! hehe I was about to post this and give it to you, haha, even though I knew you already got it.. apparently several times. Aren't you just super-awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks! This is my first blog award! I was surprised to see mine on the list of so many other great bloggers that I follow.

    ReplyDelete